Our quarterly journal Password has been printed since 1956. We have a complete set at 603 W. Yandell which is available for research. Password is mailed to our members following each publication.
El Conquistador is our quarterly newsletter which is mailed just prior to each of our quarterly meetings. The newsletter recaptures past events and keeps you informed of future activities.
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLICATION IN PASSWORD
If you are preparing an article for Password, please follow the guidelines given
1. The article must pertain to El Paso, Texas and its surrounding area. If it pertains to a person, an El Paso connection must be made.
2. Historical accuracy is crucial; therefore, great care must be taken in
3. If the article has pictures and/or attachments, make sure that they are with the article when they are submitted to the Historical Society.
4. Double-check all spelling, punctuation, and foreign accents before
5. If the author has someone else proof read the article, have it done before it is submitted for publication.
6. Make sure all citations are correct in both format and accuracy. The governing rules for publication are in the Chicago Style Manual, latest
7. Please clearly state your name, address, and email address when the article is
SUBMISSIONS FOR PASSWORD
If you would like to submit an article for Password please send it and all necessary photographs to the following address:
P. O. Box 28
El Paso, Texas 79940