Notice is hereby given that a special meeting in lieu of the annual meeting of the members of El Paso County Historical Society, Inc., a Texas non-profit corporation will be held at 11 AM on Saturday, March 5, 2022 in person and as a virtual meeting on the Zoom virtual meeting platform.
This annual meeting is being offered as a virtual meeting in accordance with the Texas Business Organizations Code and to comply with state and local recommendations regarding public health.
Members in good standing as of 7:00 AM on March 5, 2022 are eligible to attend.
The meeting will consider and act on the following:
- Election of officers
- Annual report to members
- Any other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Newly elected officers will assume office immediately upon being declared elected. The report of the Nominating Committee is below.
Location of Annual Meeting
- El Paso County Historical Society
- 603 W. Yandell Drive
- El Paso, Texas 79902
To attend via Zoom
Members will be emailed a link to attend virtually.
Proposed Slate of Officers for 2022
- President: William B. Hooten
- 1st Vice President: Melissa Hutson
- 2nd Vice President: Sarah Duenas
- Immediate Past President: Jon Eckberg
- Recording Secretary: Rich Dugan
- Corresponding Secretary: Pam Hooten
- Treasurer: Janine Young